Esri UK - Cartographer
The Esri UK Technical Research team is looking for a recent graduate with strong design skills to deliver innovative, well-presented, meaningful maps and infographics to demonstrate the power of geography and build Esri brand awareness.
The role will involve:
• Demonstrating an aptitude to think creatively, identifying innovative areas to exploit the benefits of GIS and showcase Esri technology to the public
• Building interactive maps, supporting graphics and visualisations that demonstrate the power of geography and the cartographic capabilities of the ArcGIS platform
• Demonstrating an interest in current affairs and the news, and understanding of how a map can play an important part in telling a story
• Using desktop publishing packages to create design collateral to support marketing and PR campaigns
The successful applicant must:
• Be able to act as a subject matter expert in Design and Cartography and related technology
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills
• Have a degree in Cartography, GIS, Graphic Design or related subject
• Be self-motivated and be able to work alone as well as part of a team
We are looking to recruit only the best and offer an excellent opportunity to work in a very dynamic, challenging, intellectually stimulating and friendly environment. We actively encourage innovation and have a strong commitment to quality. In return we offer competitive salaries plus a generous benefits package.
If you are interested in exploring the above opportunity in more depth, please email your letter of application and CV to email@example.com. Your letter of application should detail why you want to join our organisation and what you want from a role with us. Please include details of your expected salary package and give details of your availability both for interview and for employment if your application is successful.
For more information visit http://www.esriuk.com/node/2583.
Posted: 2nd April 2014