Introduction and Contents
An online source of information and help for map curators, librarians and archivists, sponsored by the Map Curators' Group of the British Cartographic Society.
The Map Curators' Group is not responsible for the contents of any external webpages.
- Page 1 - Useful links to organisations, websites and collections
- Page 2 - Online catalogues and Advice on scale, cataloguing and conservation
- Page 3 - Map librarianship Bibliographies and Periodicals
- Page 4 - History of Cartography and Map dealers
- Page 5 - Government Agencies, OS and Reference Sources
- Page 6 - Equipment and supplies
- Page 7 - Mapping and Imagery
- Page 8 - Other Resources and Miscellaneous
These pages have been compiled by: April Carlucci (British Library Map Library); Tinho da Cruz (Department of Geography, University of Liverpool), and; Anne Taylor (Cambridge University Library). Please Contact Us with any suggestions for inclusion, and details of links that don't work.
The organisers wish to thank the Western Association of Map Libraries, whose original Map Librarians' Toolbox was the inspiration for our UK version.