|Map Curators' Toolbox > |
Page 1 :: Page 2 :: Page 3 :: Page 4 :: Page 5 :: Page 6 :: Page 7 :: Page 8
UK Government Agencies :: Ordnance Survey
UK Government Agencies
Ordnance Survey resources
Dealers in OS mapping
Second Hand, Reproduction and Digitised OS Maps
- Alan Godfrey Maps - Publisher of reduced reproductions of OS maps, mainly 1:2,500 county series maps, with text describing local history, etc
- David Archer Maps - Holds extensive stocks of used maps mostly at six-inch and the smaller scales
- Cartographics - Second hand OS maps including 25", 6" and town plans. Non-OS used maps also stocked
- Landmark - Co-operated with OS to scan the County Series maps some of which are available free over the www at old-maps.co.uk**.
** It may also be possible to purchase the data on CD-ROM
- Sitescope have scanned the pre-1950 1:10,560 OS maps in the collections of the Royal Geographical Society and the mapping was available, on a county basis, on CD-ROM. The data is now avaiable via Landmark (see above)
These pages have been compiled by: April Carlucci (British Library Map Library); Tinho da Cruz (Department of Geography, University of Liverpool), and; Anne Taylor (Cambridge University Library). Please Contact Us with any suggestions for inclusion, and details of links that don't work.
Page last updated: 1/3/13