The National Library of Wales
- Collection Name: National Library of Wales
- Reference Number: 005
- Date of last revision: 10 July 2017
- Address: Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23 3BU
- Contact telephone number(s): 01970 632800
- Website: www.llgc.org.uk/
- Opening hours: Monday - Friday 0930-1800, Saturday 09:30 - 17:00
- Access: Access by Reader's Ticket (available on application).
- Facilities for copying: Photocopying and reprographic services available.
Content: World-wide coverage of national atlases and sheet maps. Large collection of manuscript estate maps relating to property in Wales. Complete coverage of OS mapping relating to Wales at all scales and in all editions (restricted collections of OS maps for England and Scotland at scales 1:10,560, 1:2,500 and 1:1,250). Large collection of railway engineers and architects plans and drawings relating to Wales.
Special collections include the MERVYN PRITCHARD COLLECTION of maps and atlases.
Publications include Printed County Maps of Wales 1579-1626 and Estate Maps of Wales 1600-1836.
The library holds an annual map event: Carto-Cymru - The Wales Map Symposium. Details are announced on the website.