Buildings, land-use and property intelligence solutions.
Harness the power of buildings, land-use and property data to improve decision making.
• 98% coverage of detailed building attributes across Great Britain
• 550 million features and attributes within our detailed database of London and the surrounding areas.
• 240 thousand square kilometres of classified land-use within our UKLand database.
Geomni, a Verisk business, create and maintain a range of spatial databases including:
• a unique national database of building characteristics which provides detailed information about individual buildings and gives an understanding of the character of an area. If you need to know the age, use, height, residential type, number of floors, location, structural detail, or area of a building, UKBuildings can help.
• the most comprehensive and highly detailed view of buildings and their use, land-use and land-cover for the Greater London area. The unique information available within the product supports a wide range of uses including planning, design and development projects and site investigations.
• a spatial database showing the use of land across the whole of the United Kingdom. It is designed to help users gain an understanding of large areas or regions, or identify specific areas, and offers a comprehensive and consistent view of the use of the land across the UK.