Armagh Robinson Library (formerly Armagh Public Library)
- Collection Name:
- Reference Number: 490
- Date of last revision: 18 June 2017
- Address: Abbey Street, ARMAGH, Northern Ireland, BT61 7DY
- Person in charge: G. Dunstan ( Keeper of the Library)
- Main contact: Carol Conlin (Assistant Keeper)
- Contact telephone number(s): (028) 3752 3142 (direct)
- Contact email address: email@example.com
- Website: armaghrobinsonlibrary.co.uk
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 10.00-1.00, 2.00-4.00. Other times by request
- Access: Prior appointment desirable
- Facilities for copying: Photocopying available
An independent foundation established in 1771 by Act of Parliament and under the control of a Board of Governors and Guardians.
Collection: 1835-1840 Ireland Ordnance Survey maps, atlases, local maps.