Barts Health NHS Trust
- Collection Name: St Bartholomew's Hospital Archives
- Reference Number: 060
- Date of last revision: 14 October 2017
- Address: West Smithfield, London, EC1A 7BE
- Person in charge: Archivist
- Contact telephone number(s): 020 3465 5798
- Contact email address: Barts.email@example.com
- Website: www.bartshealth.nhs.uk/st-bartholomews-museum-and-archives
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 9.30-1700
- Access: Prior appointment essential
- Facilities for copying: Photography and photocopying facilities available. Loans to official exhibitions only.
- Catalogues available: http://www.calmhosting01.com/BartsHealth/CalmView/
Circa 500 items (including 9 plan books). Maps and plans of St. Bartholomew's Hospital and its estates (17th-20th centuries). The estates were principally in the Home Counties and in London.
Also some maps and plans relating to other former hospitals in the City and East London and their estates.