- Collection Name: Greenwich Heritage Centre
- Reference Number: 030
- Date of last revision: 15 October 2005
- Address: Royal Arsenal, London, SE18 4DX
- Person in charge: Local History Librarian
- Contact telephone number(s): 020 8854 2452
- Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.greenwich.gov.uk/
- Opening hours: Mon-Tue 0900-1730; Thur 0900-2000; Sat 0900-1700
- Facilities for copying: Photocopying and colour laser copying facilities available.
Content: Approximately 2,000 maps and plans, including OS of the Borough (1801, 1869, 1897, 1916, 1948 [partial coverage] and 1955 to date) at 1: 10,560, 1: 2500 and 1: 1250, depending on date.
In addition, various maps and plans (manuscript, printed or photographic copies) dating from the seventeenth century to the present day. Among them:- Grove's map of Greenwich 1660, Barker's plan of Woolwich 1749, Holmes' survey of Eltham 1749, Tithe maps 1839 - 1846, the Gossett plans of Woolwich 1853, LCC plans based on Ordnance Survey 1937.
Published by: Clare Gordon