- Collection Name: Jersey Archive
- Reference Number: 561
- Date of last revision: 28 April 2010
- Address: Clarence Road, St Helier JE2 4JY
- Person in charge: Linda Romeril, Head of Archives and Collections
- Contact telephone number(s): 01534 833300
- Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.jerseyheritage.org/
- Opening hours: Tuesday – Thursday, 9-1 and 2-5 with a late night Thursday opening on the last Thursday of the month until 7pm
- Access: Open to the public, enquiries answered by post or e-mail.
- Facilities for copying: Photocopies of most maps can be ordered with some restrictions on size
Content: Maps of Jersey in particular with some maps showing all the Channel Islands, North Coast of France and English Channel. The Clarke Map collection includes over 200 different maps of the Island. Maps of note include the 1795 Richmond Map of Jersey, 1834 Le Gros Map of St Helier, 1849 Godfray Map of Jersey and Ordnance Survey Maps from the 1930s, 1970s and 1980s.
Catalogues available online at http://www.jerseyheritagetrust.jeron.je/
Published by: Clare Gordon