Lancashire County Libraries
- Collection Name: Harris Library
- Reference Number: 261
- Date of last revision: 28 February 2000
- Address: Market Place PRESTON Lancs. PR1 2PP
- Person in charge: David Shuttleworth (Reference Librarian)
- Contact telephone number(s): 01772 404007
- Contact email address: email@example.com
- Website: www.lancashire.gov.uk/libraries/libdetails.asp
- Opening hours: Mon, Wed, Fri 1000-1930;Tue, Thur, Sat 1000-1700 Closed Tues. after Spring Bank Holiday, and on Easter Saturday
- Facilities for copying: Photocopying subject to copyright and physical condition
Content: Approx. 3,000 sheets. OS maps of all scales and dates far the local area (large scale of Preston, medium of Lancashire). Small scale topographical and geological of Great Britain; town maps of Preston from 1809 onwards.
Oblique aerial photographs of Preston from 1930s onwards.
Recent overhead colour photographs of present Preston District.
Published by: Clare Gordon