Lancashire County Libraries
- Collection Name: Lancaster District Library
- Reference Number: 259
- Date of last revision: 28 February 2000
- Address: Market Square LANCASTER Lancs. LA1 1HY
- Person in charge: Mrs. J Loveridge
- Contact telephone number(s): 01524 580708
- Contact email address: email@example.com
- Website: www.lancashire.gov.uk/libraries/libdetails.asp
- Opening hours: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri 0930-1700; Thur 0930-1900; Sat 0930-1600
- Facilities for copying: Photocopier, microfilm and microfiche readers available.
Content: Approx. 1,260 sheets. OS current editions of Lancaster District, all scales. 1:25,000 (Lancs. and Cumbria); 1:10,560, 1:10,000 and 1:2,500 (Lancashire). Original historical maps (from 1770), and reproductions from 1610. Maps of Lake District from early 19th century (including OS 1:10,560), and some of West Riding of Yorkshire. A good number of estate maps (18/19th centuries). Miscellaneous maps and plans including street plans, EEC boundaries, and administrative maps.
Published by: Clare Gordon