Land & Property Services
- Collection Name: Customer Information Centre
- Reference Number: 012
- Date of last revision: 22 February 2010
- Address: 1st Floor, Lincoln Building, 27-45 Great Victoria Street, MALONE LOWER, Belfast, BT2 7SL
- Contact telephone number(s): 028 9025 1515
- Contact email address: email@example.com
- Opening hours: The LPS Customer Information Centre is open to the Public, Monday - Thursday 9:30am until 4:30pm and Friday 10:00am until 4:30pm for the purchase of ACEmaps, Map Searches, Land Searches, Copy Maps and Queries.
- Facilities for copying: Large format photocopying available (reduction and enlargement, Al input and AO output).
On 1st April 2007, Land & Property Services (LPS) was established as an executive Agency within the Department of Finance and Personnel for Northern Ireland.
The intention to create the Agency was announced in the Review of Public Administration in March 2006. The Agency has been established initially from the merger of the former Rate Collection Agency and the Valuation and Lands Agency. This was followed by the addition of Land Registers of Northern Ireland and Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland on 1 April 2008.
The Agency is responsible for mapping Northern Ireland. All maps produced are branded Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland(R).
Content: Circa 16,000 sheets. Comprehensive coverage of Northern Ireland at all scales between 1:500,000 and 1:1,250. Complete County Series 1:10,560 coverage of Northern Ireland bound in large reference volumes (1830-1900).
Land & Property Services makes extensive use of vertical aerial photographs for large scale re-survey and revision projects, and for contouring. Holdings now include film coverage for many parts of Northern Ireland at scales ranging from 1:20,000 to 1:2,600.
Publisher of official survey maps and plans of Northern Ireland.