Leicestershire County Council
- Collection Name: The Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
- Reference Number: 268
- Date of last revision: 15 February 2007
- Address: Long Street, Wigston Magna, LEICESTER Leics. LE18 2AH
- Person in charge: Mr. Carl Harrison (Chief Archivist), Mr. Aubrey W. Stevenson (Local Studies Librarian)
- Contact telephone number(s): 0116 257 1080
- Contact email address: email@example.com
- Website: www.leics.gov.uk/museums
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 0915-1700 (Wed 1930, Fri 1645); Sat 0915-1215 Closed Sats. before bank holidays
- Facilities for copying: Photocopying, photographic copies and microfilming available.
Content: Large collection of topographical maps including county, estate, and parish maps. OS County Series 1:10,560 and 1:2,500 for Leicestershire. Tithe, turnpike and enclosure maps and plans for the county. OS 1:1,250, GOAD plans, local authority plans (i.e.those included in planning documents), other maps e.g. administrative area, canal, geological, railway, street.
Large photographic collection.
Published by: Clare Gordon