Lincolnshire County Council
- Collection Name: Lincolnshire Archives
- Reference Number: 273
- Date of last revision: 28 February 2000
- Address: St. Rumbold Street LINCOLN Lincs. LN2 5AB
- Person in charge: Mrs. Susan Payne (Principal Keeper)
- Contact telephone number(s): 01522 526204 (search room hours direct) or 01522 782040
- Contact email address: email@example.com
- Website: www.lincolnshire.gov.uk/lccconnect/culturalservices/archives
- Opening hours: Mon CLOSED; Tues-Fri 0900-1700 (Nov-Feb); Tues 0900-1900 (Mar-Oct); Wed-Fri 0900-1700; Sat 0900-1600 (first 2 Sats of every month only)
- Access: Please make advance appointment - online bookings via website possible, CARN readers ticket necessary.
- Facilities for copying: Photocopying, digital imaging, microfilming
Content: Printed and manuscript maps of Lincolnshire, including OS County Series at 1:63,360 (1824, 1907); 1:10,560 (1887 incomplete, 1906 complete) for whole county; 1:2,500 for West Lindsey and part of the Isle of Axholme (ca.1887), and of Lindsey and other parts of the County (ca.1906); 1:500 plan of Lincoln City (1880-87). Enclosure, tithe and estate surveys, and maps of public undertakings. Mainly l7-2Oth-centuries with a few 15-16th centuries.
Published by: Clare Gordon