London Borough of Barnet
- Collection Name: The Local Studies and Archives Centre
- Reference Number: 022
- Date of last revision: 11 February 2007
- Address: 80 Daws Lane, Mill Hill, London, NW7 4SL
- Person in charge: Andrew Mussell
- Contact telephone number(s): (020) 8359 3960
- Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.barnet.gov.uk/archives
- Opening hours: Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9.30am - 4.30pm , Thursday 1pm - 7pm, Sat (1st & 3rd of each month) 9.30am - 4.30pm
- Access: By appointment only
- Facilities for copying: Photocopying subject to size, physical condition and copyright regulations.
Content: Approx. 1,000 sheets. County maps of Middlesex and Herts. (l6th-19th centuries). Estate maps. Sales catalogue plans. copies of tithe and enclosure maps. OS large scale maps: 1:2500 from 1865-1950's; 1:1,250 from 1950's to present. Goad plans from 1968.
Aerial photographs of the Borough.
Published by: Clare Gordon