London Borough of Camden
- Collection Name: Camden Local Studies and Archives Centre
- Reference Number: 026
- Date of last revision: 23 November 2002
- Address: Holborn Library, 32-38 Theobald's Road, London, WC1X 8PA
- Person in charge: Richard Knight (Principal Officer - Local Studies and Archives)
- Contact telephone number(s): 020 7974 6342
- Contact email address: email@example.com
- Website: www.camden.gov.uk/learn/libraries/localstudies/location.htm
- Opening hours: Mon, Thurs 1000-1900; Tues, Fri 1000-1800; Sat 1000-1700
- Facilities for copying: Photocopying facilities are available
Content: The Centre holds approximately 3,000 catalogued sheets of maps and plans. Many more are located in special collections and in parish and council archives.
The collection includes reproductions of early London maps, together with other street plans of London, Ordnance Survey maps, parish maps, bomb damage maps, Goad insurance plans, street and district maps, sale catalogue plans and architectural drawings.
Published by: Clare Gordon