London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
- Collection Name: Archives and Local History Centre
- Reference Number: 032
- Date of last revision: 15 February 2007
- Address: The Lilla Huset, 191 Talgarth Road, London, W6 8BJ
- Person in charge: Ms. Jane Kimber (Borough Archivist)
- Contact telephone number(s): (020) 8741 5159
- Contact email address: email@example.com
- Website: www.lbhf.gov.uk/index3.htm
- Opening hours: Mon 0930-2000; Tues 0930-1300; Thurs 0930-1630; First Sat in each month 0930-1300, except bank holidays when second Sat. Closed Wed, Fri.
- Access: Please make an appointment before visiting
Content: Current and historic topographical maps of the Borough. The core of the collection consists of large scale OS maps.
Published by: Clare Gordon