National Army Museum
- Collection Name: National Army Museum
- Reference Number: 056
- Date of last revision: 28 February 2000
- Address: Department of Archives, Photographs, Film and Sound, Royal Hospital Road, London SW3 4HT
- Person in charge: Dr. P.B. Boyden (Head of Department)
- Contact telephone number(s): (020) 7730 0717 Ext. 2222
- Contact email address: email@example.com
- Website: www.national_army_museum.ac.uk/
- Opening hours: Tue-Sat 1000-1630 Closed Sats. before bank holidays. Closed last two full weeks in October, and from Christmas to New Year.
- Access: Admittance by Reader's Ticket only (application forms from Department of Printed Books).
- Facilities for copying: Photocopying and microfilming available
Content: Approx. 3,000 sheets. Printed and manuscript maps and plans, mostly post-1800, drawn or used by Army officers, or covering campaigns and battles. Chiefly of UK, France and Belgium (WW1 - Western Front), Crimea, India and Burma (especially WW11 Burma Campaign).