National Museums and Galleries of Northern Ireland (Ulster Museum)
- Collection Name: Department of History
- Reference Number: 498
- Date of last revision: 14 November 2006
- Address: Botanic Gardens, BELFAST, Northern Ireland, BT9 5AB
- Person in charge: The Librarian
- Main contact: Dr. V Pollock
- Contact telephone number(s): 028 9038 3013 (The Library)
- Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 1000-1230, 1400-1700
- Access: Access by appointment only.
- Facilities for copying: Photocopying facilities available.
Content: Approx. 300 antiquarian maps and about 500 current and OS maps. Maps of Ireland (including town plans and coastal and waterway charts) from mid-16th to late 19th centuries. Includes a selection of the work of l6th-18th century English, Dutch, French and Italian cartographers. OS of Northern Ireland 1:10,560 (1930s), and current OS maps. An incomplete set of late 19th century OS sheets of Belfast. Various topographical maps of Ireland.