Queen’s University, Belfast
- Collection Name: The Library
- Reference Number: 495
- Date of last revision: 28 February 2000
- Address: BELFAST, Northern Ireland, BT7 1NN
- Person in charge: Miss M.T. Kelly (Assistant Librarian -Special collections)
- Contact telephone number(s): (028) 9024 5133 Ext. 3607
- Opening hours: Term Mon-Fri 0900-2130 Vacation Mon-Fri 0900-1700
- Access: Available for consultation by bona fide enquirers.
Content: 150 maps (of which about 80 are pre-1800). The LAVENS M. EWART COLLECTION of original printed maps, and facsimiles of printed and manuscript maps of Ireland, of provinces and counties of Ireland, and of individual places in Ireland (ca. 1567-1900). There are about 50 maps of Belfast, or parts of Belfast (ca. 1570-1900).