University of Wales – College of Cardiff
- Collection Name: Department of Maritime Studies and International Transport
- Reference Number: 406
- Date of last revision: 28 February 2000
- Address: PO Box 907, 65-68 Park Place CARDIFF CF10 3YP
- Person in charge: Mr. A P Rogers
- Contact telephone number(s): 029 2087 6647 or 029 2087 4271
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 0900-1730
- Access: Access by non-members of College possible by arrangement, by personal application.
- Facilities for copying: No photocopying facilities, but photocopying by arrangement if required.
Content: UK and foreign atlases and maps (various reference, topographic, thematic, marine and meteorological examples); OS maps (various scales, mainly concentrating on Wales); British Geological Survey maps (various scales and coverage, but mainly UK and Continental Shelf series). Approx. 1600 Admiralty charts (UK Home Waters and world-wide), Admiralty Pilot Books (sailing directions). Approx. 145 foreign charts.
Port atlases, maps and plans (various UK and foreign examples)