Wisbech and Fenland Museum
- Collection Name: Wisbech and Fenland Museum
- Reference Number: 130
- Date of last revision: 28 February 2000
- Address: Museum Square, WISBECH, Cambs. PE13 1ES
- Person in charge: Dr. Robin Hanley (Curator and Librarian)
- Contact telephone number(s): 01945 583817
- Opening hours: Tue-Sat 1000-1700 (1600 Oct-Mar). Closed Good Friday and from Christmas Eve to New Years Eve.
- Access: By appointment only
- Facilities for copying: Photocopying to order
Content: Circa 340 sheets and 40 atlases. Local collection of mainly 18th and 19th century estate, land and drainage maps. Atlases include two Ptolomy Geographiae (1508 and 1511), a Saxton (1579), two Speeds (1611), and a Pitt (1680) - catalogued as part of the library.