2019 Conference - University of Manchester, Tuesday 9–Thursday 11 April 2019
Theme: 'Celebrating geography'
Every year more than 750 delegates from all over the world take part in a range of lectures, workshops, field visits and social events and find out about the latest ideas, resources and support in primary and secondary geography.
The GA Annual Conference provides an opportunity to meet in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere for professional and social development through a range of events including:
- Lectures from subject specialists
- Hands-on workshops for all phases
- Teacher-to-Teacher sessions
- The UK’s largest exhibition of geographical resources
- Day-time receptions and evening events.